1. THE "OWNER" OF THIS PROCESS, as per articolo 28 of the Code for processing personal data is BUTTI GUIDO SNC di Butti Carlo e Laura Via Torino 26 -22079 VILLAGUARDIA (CO) represented by their pro-tempore lawyer.
2.WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
Personal and identification data.
Personal data, and any information concerning the person that allow to identify him/her (such as name, surname, address, birth date, e-mail address, phone number and so on)
The computer system and software used for this website, normally gather some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication procedure.
These information are not associated with identified persons but they could, with the processing of data in the hands of a third party, allow to identify the users.
This kind of data are the IP address or the domains used by the users that connect to this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) the time of the request, how the request was made to the server, the dimension of the reply file, the numerical code that shows the server reply (successful, error and so on) and other parameters concerning the operative system and the computer environment of the user.
Defense in trial
The User’s personal data may be used for defense in trial for abuse. The data might be used to prove responsibility in case of supposed computer crime to the website.
Maintenance. The personal data of the User may be utilized for maintenance purposes.
Data voluntarily given by User
Sending e-mails or forms to the site means that the owner acquires the sender’s address, and other personal data which are necessary for replying to request
3.GOALS OF PROCESSING WHEN AGREEMENT IS REQUESTED (ART. 23 D.LGS. 196/03)
The personal and confidential data, voluntarly given, will be processed for the following reasons:
- browsing this website;
- possible contact request, with the sending of the information you requested;
- general administrative and accounting activity which are the ones connected to organizing, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of processed data. In particular meet this goals internal organizing activities, the ones for accomplishing of agreement and pre-agreement obligations, informational activity.
4. WAYS OF PROCESSING-PRESERVATION
Processing will be automatized and/or manual, with tools that grant the maximum privacy, by entrusted subjects as per
artt. 31 e segg. D.Lgs 196/03. The data will not be stored for a period of time longer than needed to process them.
5. DATA COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data, object of the processing, will not be publicized, they might be given to companies which have an agreement with
BUTTI GUIDO SNC di Butti Carlo e Laura, abroad within the EU according to art. 42 del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. The data may be transmitted to extra UE countries as per artt. 43 e 44 lett. b) del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, in order to respect agreements and such. The data might be given to third party that fall into the following categories:
- subjects who supply management of the computer system and telecommunications net (including e-mail) used by BUTTI GUIDO SNC di Butti Carlo e Laura;
- consulting and support companies;
- upon request, law and public authorities;
The above mentioned categories are responsible for the data processing, or they work independently as owners of the processing. The possible responsible list is constantly upgraded and it’s available by the headquarters of BUTTI GUIDO SNC di Butti Carlo e Laura. Any further notification or diffusion will only occour after your consent .
6. NATURE OF PROVISION AND REJECTION
Except that specified for the navigation data, the user is free to give his personal data.
In the contacts area giving personal data is not mandatory but it is necessary for it to work and in order to be contacted by the treatment owner. Not ginving any personal data may result in not obtaining what is requested nor being contacted by the owner.
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON INVOLVED
You may wield exert as per art. 7, 8, 9 e 10 del D.Lgs. 30 june 2003 n. 196, by addressing to the owner by our headquarters at
phone number 031-480911, or by sending an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to ask anytime if there are any of your data stored and to know their content or ask for upgrade or change (art. 7 of the Privacy Code for personal data).
As per this article you have the right to ask for deleting, changing to anonymous or blocking the data violating the law, and to take position against their processing.
Whenever you get in touch with the owner, please supply your e-mail, name, address and phone numbers in order to allow the right management of your request.
8. CHANGES TO PRIVACY INFORMATION
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this note anytime. The person interested in this should check regularly for any changes.
In order to simplify this action, this note has the upgrade date.
Browsing this website after uploading any changes to this note, implies that the user accepts it.
Upgrade: May 05th 2016